Bayfront park,Hamilton

Canitalian

This probably won't help much, but there are all kinds of fish in there, Salmon, Bass, Pike, Gar, Trout, Panfish, Sheephead, Catfish, etc. :blahblah1: I would honestly start with worms or throw some Rapala's around. There is always someone fishing there, make some small talk and figure out what there doing.

Cheers,

Clarence

As Clarence said, you have just about every species swimming around there. Bass, pike, perch, crappie, sunfish, salmon, trout, bullheads, channel cats, white bass, gar, sheepshead, carp, you name it. One guy on youtube even caught a lake trout in there! I hear there are some slab crappies kicking around right now if you know where to look whistling.gif

For bait, you can't go wrong with live minnows or worms underneath a float or try throwing some tube jigs around right now. Corn works good for carp too if your in to that.

theres a few big bass the pike are there but you have to work for them (cover a lot of water)lots of sunfish gobies catfish and carp huge sheephead occasional rainbows and browns haven't seen any gar or lakers but there probally hiding right beside the walleye some big perch and crappies aswell

fish are fine to eat from there. No different then anywhere else in lake O.

White spinnerbait is very productive. Top waters will land some bass, texas rigged plastics as well. Crankbaits should get u a few different species rite now.

Cover as much water as u possibly can, u'll get rewarded. Minnows are great as well

The salmon are in there now, so likely that is what you are seeing jumping....apparently jointed shad raps are working and also jointed rapala's (J-11). Pick up some if you don't have any and give them a try. I haven't gone down there myself but my buddy goes down there frequently and says they are catching salmon.