kijiji rod and reel

archer379

I might have posted a photo of the reel, and mentioned the rod, and asked for opinions on the set-up without providing the link.

Unless you are the poster on Kijiji, you just kicked yourself in the butt, if you really wanted it.

Great of you to add the power of this site to his add though! :sarcasm:

Just sayin' :unsure:

There are a few very vague things in the ad.

-reel is good as a backup?

-rod is from the fishing canada series

-condition of rod? Unknown. Condition of reel, well it is a backup reel because it is dinged(?) so I guess the seller doesn't think it is much good.

On top of that the guy says "Make me a serious offer!!!!" How about posting a serious ad?

so the purchase is questionable......this may be a deal or not but the OP will learn a bit from the window shopping at least.

Personally I would not travel more than 10 minutes to see it and would not agree to the price on it by via email.

I might have posted a photo of the reel, and mentioned the rod, and asked for opinions on the set-up without providing the link.

Unless you are the poster on Kijiji, you just kicked yourself in the butt, if you really wanted it.

Great of you to add the power of this site to his add though! :sarcasm:

Just sayin' :unsure:

ah very good point never really thought about that but if some one reads this and really wants it they must need it more then me and i hope it works well for them. . I haven't decided if i really wanted it always on the look out for a good deal was just looking for opinons on it i was thinking i would ofter him like 50 on inspectionn of it of course. i figure the rod can't be worth much as the seeles didn't advertise the make of it and the reel is only about 125.00 new