Fly In Trip To The Chapleau Game Preserve

solopaddler

Yes, it was a super fun trip!thumbsup_anim.gif my mom and me won the contest both times for biggest fish.

The prize was waders from canadian tire so I can steel head fish this fall!

(ps I didnt like the name solo's girl, so my dad helped me change it.smile.gif)

Congratulations on the biggest fish win and the new waders! Your dad taught me lots about steelhead fishing...he's a great teacher! I can't wait to see you posing with a nice steelhead!!

:clapping: Awesome, sweet summer fun!

My dad never took ME on any trips like that...so... Um.... I'm thinking of quitting my job, moving into your house and becoming your adopted son...

I pick up after myself, I can cook and I can tie great roe bags! :angel:

Would that be ok with you..."daddy"? :lol:

p.-

:clapping: Awesome, sweet summer fun!

My dad never took ME on any trips like that...so... Um.... I'm thinking of quitting my job, moving into your house and becoming your adopted son...

I pick up after myself, I can cook and I can tie great roe bags! :angel:

Would that be ok with you..."daddy"? :lol:

p.-

You know you're always welcome buddy. Did you know your bro is meeting me up in Nakina at the end of the month?

You know you're always welcome buddy. Did you know your bro is meeting me up in Nakina at the end of the month?

AWESOME :worthy: Is that a YES!?!??

So, I'll make arrangements with my boss and go home and tell the wife and kids. I'm gonna miss 'em, but it's sure gonna be worth it! :jerry:

I didn't know that he was going with you, but I'm not surprised. Since he moved to T-Bay he's returned to form and getting into 'em a lot more. Stands to reason, I guess.

p.-

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum. Just got back from 5 nights @ Abbey. Would like to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Mike for this report & all his advice!!! (the map didn't hurt either)

Booked based on this report & had a great time!

Best to all,

Scott

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum. Just got back from 5 nights @ Abbey. Would like to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Mike for this report & all his advice!!! (the map didn't hurt either)

Booked based on this report & had a great time!

Best to all,

Scott

Thats how it starts ... Abbey was my first fly in as well based on Mike's input, now into my third booking and each one just gets better ... I find 1 week of fishing these remote lakes you really get to practice and hone your fishing skills. The fact that the fish are so plentiful allows you to experiment with different techniques that you might not necessarily have the confidence to try or learn.