Upper French Lodges

bigcreekdad

Lousy weather here, so I've been surfing the web. Looked up Lunge Lodge site, as well as their blog, and it looks like that place has really been updated. I used to boat by there back in the late 90's and it looked a little worse for the wear. Anyone been up there?

Also, used to go to Casa Blanca. Their website still shows 2008 rates. Does anyone know if it is still in business?

I think Casa Blanca sold off their cottages and isn't operating anymore. I could be wrong. I've stayed as Sandy Haven for the last 25 years and love it. Alot of people also swear by Lunge Lodge. Haven't heard any negatives about the place.

I just returned from two weeks at Lunge Lodge. The new owners are steadily making improvements and the camp is shaping up nicely.

Casa Blanca is still open (saw Brian on the water), as far as i know none of his cabins have sold as of yet. Chaudiere is a stones throw from Lunge Lodge.

Keystone Lodge has opened back up this year. Talked to a couple who were staying there and said they were the only two there. Of all the camps Keystone has the best location in my opinion.

Edited by Slimeball