Tuesday morning funny

Jds63

A young guy from Wisconsin moves to Texas and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Wisconsin."

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down.

"How many customers bought something from you today?

The kid says "one".

The boss says "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid says "$141,237.65".

The boss says "$141,237.65? What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook.

Then I sold him a medium fishhook.

Then I sold him a larger fishhook.

Then I sold him a new fishing rod and reel.

Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.

Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.

Pretty good Julian. :lol:

Ironically when at our camp in QC last year I was asked to pick up tampons while in town shopping.

I totally forgot and made a quick stop at the last small grocery store enroute to our landing.

So I grab the tampons then impulsively grab a magnum bottle of red wine which was right in front of me and head for the cashier, an attractive young female.

She clucks her tongue, shakes her head sadly at me and in broken english says "Ahhh...it sucks to be you I guess?"

People behind me started to laugh.

Have to admit it was kind of funny. :D

Edited by solopaddler

Pretty good Julian. :lol:

Ironically when at our camp in QC last year I was asked to pick up tampons while in town shopping.

I totally forgot and made a quick stop at the last small grocery store enroute to our landing.

So I grab the tampons then impulsively grab a magnum bottle of red wine which was right in front of me and head for the cashier, an attractive young female.

She clucks her tongue, shakes her head sadly at me and in broken english says "Ahhh...it sucks to be you I guess?"

People behind me started to laugh.

Have to admit it was kind of funny. :D

Thats hilarious .... magnum of redwine and a box of Tampons .... what were you thinking !!!

I asked my wife about a month ago to pick me up a carton of smokes as she was going to the gas station to fill her car. She came back with a pouch of tobacco and some rolling papers.I asked why the pouch and papers. "It's a lot cheaper" she said. Well about a week later, I told my wife I was going to the grocery store to get lunch meats and she asked me to pick up some tampons for her. I felt awkward doing this but obliged. I came back with the cold cuts, cotton balls and butcher twine. She asked me what the twine and cotton balls were for. I replied "You remember a few weeks back you told me it was cheaper to buy the pouch of tobacco and rolling papers? Well I figured if I had to roll my own, you could roll your own too!"

I hope I am allowed back in the bedroom next week.