Good day on Erie

thebigcatch

Remarkably calm after the storm the night before! Nice haul!

Yeah it was really calm today took the wife and boy out to drown some minnows cause were we where was like a double double we went out to 56 FOW and still dirty the guys trolling were doing OK for eye's and bow's by the looks of the cleaning station we got skunked and I have a whack of salties for next time .

Nice smallies TBC I am definately gonna get out soon for some smallies on Erie .

Yeah it was really calm today took the wife and boy out to drown some minnows cause were we where was like a double double we went out to 56 FOW and still dirty the guys trolling were doing OK for eye's and bow's by the looks of the cleaning station we got skunked and I have a whack of salties for next time .

Nice smallies TBC I am definately gonna get out soon for some smallies on Erie .

If your going out bass fishing fish in 10 to 18 fow But don't tell no one that lol :P

Edited by thebigcatch

It was a fun night of fishing for sure! We dropped a few big fish and one was a hardware issue. That sucks. Eagle claw hooks vs Trokar....eagle all the way baby.....lol

Edited by LD17