Canoes/kayaks......

ryanheritage

So tomorrow I am on my way to pick up two kayaks, paddles and boat skirts for 750.00 brand new! I am really excited about this so thought I would share... The guy I am gettng them from has a variety of kayaks and canoes for sale at a real amazing prices. like this canoe under 450.00..... I just thought if anyone was looking they might want to get his number from me... He gets factory seconds at real cheap prices.. Like a winners for boats lol.. here is the kayak I am getting well i am getting two actually me ad the missus... Oh yeah he ships for $75 dollars to the GTA. I don't know him just a good deal so I thought I would pass on the info... He is in tweed.

canoe.jpg

kayak.jpg

So tomorrow I am on my way to pick up two kayaks, paddles and boat skirts for 750.00 brand new! I am really excited about this so thought I would share... The guy I am gettng them from has a variety of kayaks and canoes for sale at a real amazing prices. like this canoe under 450.00..... I just thought if anyone was looking they might want to get his number from me... He gets factory seconds at real cheap prices.. Like a winners for boats lol.. here is the kayak I am getting well i am getting two actually me ad the missus... Oh yeah he ships for $75 dollars to the GTA. I don't know him just a good deal so I thought I would pass on the info... He is in tweed.

Nice Yak, now all you have to do is pimp it out with a fishfinder and a couple of rod holders and your all set.

Heck I use it everywhere, mouth of the Credit River surfing the waves or paddle upstream for smallies.

Great on any small lakes too. Back bays for bass & pike or even carp.

Get yourself a good 2 piece wooden paddle, their super light for a long day fishin!

Keep your arms stretched out over your shins when you paddle..then push forward on the paddle that's in the air while ya pull on the one in the water,& turn your upper body with each stroke.

Practice swishing your paddle side-to-side with the blade flat on top of the water, its how you save yourself from falling in! Think of the water's surface like its a table top that you can balance on.

Wiggle your butt & lean over to see how far you can get while bracing with that technique!

If you ever do tip over, just exit the boat..don't try to roll it. That's only for tight cockpit boats.

I carry a nylon bag that I fill with rocks to use as an anchor. Great fun!!

So i got my kayaks, and I was impressed... I didn't think I would be getting a great boat but they turned out better then expected. His brand name is upper canada paddle company. I suggest anyone that is intrested give him a shout Had some nice canoes and kayaks.. he gave me two, two piece aluminum handle day tripper paddles, two kayaks, two spray skirts, all for 750.00.. It was a bit of a drive to tweed but it was worth it I saved over 400 total.