Sign in to follow this  
grt1

sunday joke for pilots

A blind man was flying in a small plane with his brother, the pilot, when

his brother suddenly clutched his chest and died.

After finally finding the radio, the blind man called for help and was

answered by an air traffic controller at a nearby airport.

"You've got to help me! I'm totally blind, the pilot of this plane is

dead, and we are flying upside down!"

The air traffic controller answered "I understand that the pilot is dead

and you are blind, but if you are blind how do you know that you are

flying upside down?"

"Because I have crap running up my neck!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Joke of the day.

Another forum I'm on has this. Up to 300 pages. I don't get them all, some are lame, some cute and many hilarious. A great way to start a day with a good yoke. Do you have one? One of my faves. A guy goes out with the boys and gets hammered, he pisses his pants, again. He tells the guys, "My wife is going to kill me, I pissed myself, again!." His buddy says " No problem Pal. Put a 20 buck bill in your shirt pocket and tell your wife that some drunk pissed on you and gave you a 20 to co

in General Discussion

• Sunday Afternoon Walleye.

Hi all, So a couple months back while watching the local hockey team at the Arena the Economic Development guy from town approaches me and says he would like to collaborate with me in the future to do some promo videos for the town, did not hear much from him for a while after that but he called 2 weeks ago and asked if a picture I had of jack holding up the 25" walleye he caught could be used on the electronic "Welcome to Dryden" billboards each end of town. I asked Jack and he was more th

in General Discussion

• Tis be a bad newfie joke NF

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/newfoundland-late-june-snow-dangerous-travel-gusty-winds-gander-deer-lake-badger/105259/

in General Discussion

• Got a nice one on Sunday May 27

On Stoney Lake around 10 am this fella hit. I was cranking a wally diver across a 10-20' drop off, along an edge where I could just see the tops of some weed cover. A quick picture and this beauty was safely released. What a thrill.

in General Discussion

• Coho egg collection on Sunday November 12th

Metro East Anglers would like to invite all its volunteers to join in its annual Coho Egg Collection on the Credit River this Sunday, November 12th. This is a great opportunity to get hands on with these beautiful spawning salmon that are waiting for us below the fish ladder. We will need crews of able bodied individuals for electrofishing, transport of fish from the river up to staging area and assistance with spawning. We would greatly appeciate individuals able to attend to let us know, so we

in General Discussion