lang lake--espanola

brw

mates:

a friend of mine is taking his kids to this lake in a few weeks so i offered to post an inquiry about it for those who may have fished it before. any tips/tactics/spots greatly appreciated. thanks to all who respond.

mates:

a friend of mine is taking his kids to this lake in a few weeks so i offered to post an inquiry about it for those who may have fished it before. any tips/tactics/spots greatly appreciated. thanks to all who respond.

We were there a few years ago ,first of june, we landed a few walleyes at the far end from the public launch ,bass were out of season when we were there and were pretty big ,owner of lodge told us where to fish and he went to the spanish ,, didnt leave a good note for us .the walleye we caught was roughtly 8 pd. and a few big pike ,far end to the right where it looks like another lake and you can just get a boat through where the rapids are .. The area and lake was really nice and we enjoyed the area .good luck.

we were there last year. the place was nice,the owner was nice and helpful,the lake and area are great. but we didnt catch much at all. found out before we were leaving that using fake baits and plastics were no good. anyone who caught anything did it on worms and minnows.