My Bass Opener was Sun, Mon & Tomorrow

BASS OPENER: Orillia

1st I dropped off some Chocolate Milk for Dave Chong's Catch A Dream event, Signed into the Motel Changed & had a Great time at a Buddies Son's Wedding, very nice meal & a lively Reception, We made it home Sunday afternoon, unpack & 1/2 an hour later I'm on my way Fishing, we caught close to a Dozen Bass & Pike each, nothing big but OK

th_CLIP0022.jpgth_CLIP0024.jpgPICT0065-1.jpgPICT0067-1.jpg

Monday was a good day Randy & I headed out at 1:30 until 9:30, I caught 10 or 12 Smallies, on Tubes, Drop Shot, Senkos & KVD Spinnerbaits

PICT0084-1.jpgPICT0082-1.jpgPICT0073-1.jpg

The fishing slowed down & Randy said lets go through this weed bed to see if there is any Pike around, he put on a no name Wally Diver & this thing hit as soon as the lure hit the water, we thought he hooked into a Carp, biggest Catfish Randy's ever caught, he was happy because I was kicking his butt on the Smallies he also caught a 28" Pike near the end of the day in 6" of water, I made a cast towards shore & had a dark colored Smallie take a swipe at a Spinnerbait but miss, Randy made a cast to the same area & caught a Pike & I made another cast to the same area & Caught a light colored Smallie,

PICT0076-1.jpgPICT0079-1.jpg

Back at it Tomorrow, weather depending, hopefully no Thunder Storms, a Buddies son wants to go out with me

Hope You Enjoyed SBK