Prop Wash Handlebarz

Handlebarz

Well I have had a bunch of guys asking about pike sized Handlebarz so I had made some for them now I have had requests for buzz baits in Pike/Musky size so I have made up some for the first batch I just got back from the river testing them and I must say I like them a lot.

Here are the New Handlebarz Prop Wash line up.The wire is 0.051, The plastic and Aluminum quad bladed ones are abut 3/4oz and the counter spin Aluminum bladed ones are about 1/2oz all come with 4/0 Mustad Ultra Point hook. I think I might add a trailer hook to them they are also Mustad Ultra Point hook's.

They are built strong enough for musky fishing but light enough for your pike/bass gear.

The flashabou looks like it might inter fear with the blades that was my concern but after testing them all the flashabou does not effect the blades from spinning the way they are made to.

I will offer them in any color that I make for the regular Handlebarz and all will be built to order Head colors will be Chartreuse,Pearl and I have some that I can use my powder paint to costume color for guys that want that.

The plastic blades.

Prop Wash Nitro

ead1a888.jpg

Prop Wash Angle Wings

b4af1347.jpg

The Quad Aluminum blade.

ca32780d.jpg

The Aluminum Counter Blades

c1fefa73.jpg