Finally a Report with some fish

I was to go fishing with a buddy in his boat but his son came home & wanted to go so I said great I'll take my boat also, Not willing to take my Skeeter to an in land lake since I just had it in Lake Huron, I took the 14' Aluminum out for the 1st time since last May I think, I might have to take it out more, Water temperature was 78 to 80 degree's, Started with a Bassmagnet 5" Swim bait, 1st Cast Smallie, lost 2 Pike over the next 10 minutes, switch to a BooYah Spinnerbait & caught 4 Pike between 16" & 31", then a Largie, back for another drift & 2 more Pike plus I lost 3 more, off to the other end of the lake to a patch of weeds the size of a house, 1st cast to the west side a largie, something hit my blades on the Spinnerbait on the south side, Smallie on the east side & a Pike on the North side, I've caught some decent sized Pike here in the past, her are a few pictures my biggest was 31" & Randy's biggest was 29", only 1 picture of his catch we were to far away to be taking pictures all afternoon, not to bad of a day for leaving home a 2pm & fishing from 2:45 until 8:30, sorry Team #10 but no upgrades, back at it this afternoon & evening. What a beautiful evening to be out & very peaceful fishing alone. too short of notice to find any one to go.

SBK

PICT0049.jpgPICT0050.jpgPICT0052.jpg

Randy had this 1 when I caught up to him about 8pm

PICT0053.jpg