we got to go fishing

pikehunter

First time out on the water for us this season, I had a rainy day out looking for kitties with a work buddy on his rebuilt boat but this morning was the first time out for us in our boat.

Great weather, too many little misshaps but we managed OK. Hooked onto a decent sheephead and passed the pole over to the Mrs while I swung the boat around and let her have the fun of reeling it in. They put up a nice little battle and since no others were caught I was glad to have let her pull it into the boat.

That's it, just one landed, a couple of missed ones and a little sunburn. Alot of boats out on the lower Grand today. Iv'e seen it worse but there is nothing like enjoying the almost solitude of a weekday on the water rather than the weekend crowd. :good:

:Gonefishing:

Sounds like a great day. The wife and i were on the water at 6.30 this morning, not a boat in site, mirror water and a slight mist. The wife out fished me again, but thats kewlGonefishing.gif At least we got out and enjoyed ourselves.thumbsup_anim.gif