Great morning on lake Michigan

10point

Nice bunch of fishes there. Especially cool to see the lakers.

Lake Michigan is the only Great Lake not touching Ontario maybe that is why the fishing looks good. :lol: I imagine that stuff is being caught not far from Chicago.

Nice bunch of fishes there. Especially cool to see the lakers.

Lake Michigan is the only Great Lake not touching Ontario maybe that is why the fishing looks good. :lol: I imagine that stuff is being caught not far from Chicago.

We took off from Indiana and could see Chicago but only fished in Michigan waters. In July the guide moves 4 hours north to Manistee MI and I guess the Salmon fishing is outstanding up there as MI stocks a lot more than IN does.

We took off from Indiana and could see Chicago but only fished in Michigan waters. In July the guide moves 4 hours north to Manistee MI and I guess the Salmon fishing is outstanding up there as MI stocks a lot more than IN does.

MI has a lot more natural reproduction of kings as well.

Nothing personal here,(nice catch),but I thought the 1950,60,s photo shots like that, were a past. :dunno:

Catch your limit and limit your catch.

Nope, this guy does it every day. At $95 a person we are bringing home dinner. I don't think the captain would even let you throw them back. Sorry!

Nope, this guy does it every day. At $95 a person we are bringing home dinner. I don't think the captain would even let you throw them back. Sorry!

No need to be sorry. It,s your money your right. Is the lake that full, this can be done everyday? $95 is pretty good for that kinda fishing day. Lake O charters charge much more and you might get a few.

Again good catch.

Edited by Misfish

No need to be sorry. It,s your money your right. Is the lake that full, this can be done everyday? $95 is pretty good for that kinda fishing day. Lake O charters charge much more and you might get a few.

Again good catch.

He doesn't do it everyday. The day before this trip he only got 12. My Dad has always gone with him later in the summer out of Manistee, MI and has limited out every time. This guy knows where the fish are though. I guess there have been times when others weren't coming in with much but my Dad's group would still get their limits. Check out his pictures here:

http://www.lakemichigansportfishing.com/photos.html

Edited by 10point