Yum Salted Grubs

I always buy Yum salted grubs from Wal-Mart as our local store doesn't carry them, however last night I was unpacking them and noticed they went from 25 packs to 15 packs at the same price. OK, still not really anything to worry about. But I look closer, and out of the 3 colors I bought, 2 of them had no salt whatsover.

Just a heads up if your buying these, take a closer look at them before you grab em

Ya, they went from 25 and 20 to 15 last year, even before their new F2 formulation came out. I went around and bought up a whole bunch (more like lifetime supply,lol) of 25 and 20 packs. You can still find them in some places around here.

Walmart also sells some Yum in smaller packs of 5, that I have only seen at Walmart, and I don't recall them having salt either. The grubs in these packs are longer than the regular Yum grubs and I found at least one color that you can't find in the larger packs. They may be another brand that is packaged by Yum for Walmart specifically as I saw identical looking grubs in a similar package under some other "no name" brand in the same store. So maybe Yum is sending their cheaper stuff to Walmart in the larger packs too. Who knows.