Long Point Accomodations

zeeter

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a cottage/trailer to stay in for a few days at Long Point. I would need a place that also allows me to dock my boat. I am aware of the Provincial Park, but I don't want to pull my boat out of the water each day. I've also looked into "At Play" cottages and that's a possibility.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

thanks, I'm leaning towards staying at "At Play" as well. The place looks very clean and being able to dock my boat is a must. This summer I plan to stay at different places overnight more often because of the price of gas and I also find it tiresome to trailer the boat several times a week.

Try here:

http://www.atplayadventures.com/

I'll be staying there the first week of August. Never really fished that area before. Would appreciate any fishing related info. I'm into all kinds of fishing: bass, walleye, pike, or even steelhead and salmon if I have to troll the Great Lake using downriggers!

you will be bass and pike fishing the offshore fishing around LPB is only OK and I only ever hear of locals and guides catching anything the walleye don't show up like they used to and the steelhead don't stick around not sure why :dunno: the bass and pike are everywhere LMB around the edges and weed puffs and the smallies are all over the outer bay and sometimes you can get lucky first thing in the morning and get a couple smallies in the north channel let me know when your down and I will give you some more specific tips through PM.