Canadian Toonie Tournament Series Banquet

bpsbassman

We will be holding our CTTS Banquet and Awards night this coming Tuesday night and we still have a few seats available. I thought I would extend an invitation to any OFNers that might be interested in coming out this season. It will give you a good feel of what to expect. :Gonefishing:

The night will include Dinner, Trophies, Awards (all our Junior members from last year will receive trophies, BPS hats and a Dave Mercer DVD), some great videos from last season, as well as lots of Door Prizes.

We also plan on kicking off the new season by unveiling the 2007 Tournament Schedule and a sneak preview of the new and improved CTTS website. :thumbsup_anim:

Scott Huffman has accepted an invitation to be our guest speaker. Scott won the 2005 Canadian Fishing Tour 2-Day Pro-Am at Chippawa and walked away with $10,000. He is the two time defending champion of the Iceman Open held on Lake Erie in the late fall and is the St.Catharines Bassmasters 2006 Angler of the Year. Scott brings a wealth of knowledge based on his extensive Tournament Fishing experience and the countless hours that he has spent on Lake Erie. He is one of the most knowledgeable Touring Pros on fishing the Eastern Basin of Lake Erie. :clapping:

If you're interested in joining us for an entertaining evening, please PM me asap. It would be great to have a few more OFNers come out. :D

17 Main Street East, Grimsby

Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Time: 6:30 pm

Map below:

Judge & Jester

Edited by BPSBASSMAN

I would be more than interested in joining, the only down fall is the distance. :(

I am sure whoever takes you up on the offer will not be dissapointed! One day I hope I can join you and your CTTS crew as a guest who is more than willling to cough up a toonie to the winner!