What I bought with my BPS gift cards........so far. :)

ckrb2007

Well, I picked up my gear today. I went with a 7' Abu Garcia Verdict MH casting which will pair up nicely with my Abu Garcia Revo STX which I already had and I also grabbed a 6'8" St.Croix "EYECON" snap jig rod to pair with the Pflueger Supreme 9040XT I bought. (the one on sale for $69..reg $140). As much as I live for ice fishing....I can't wait for softwater now! :)

Cheers,

Colin

Edited by ckrb2007

Well, I picked up my gear today. I went with a 7' Abu Garcia Verdict MH casting which will pair up nicely with my Abu Garcia Revo STX which I already had and I also grabbed a 6'8" St.Croix "EYECON" snap jig rod to pair with the Pflueger Supreme 9040XT I bought. (the one on sale for $69..reg $140). As much as I live for ice fishing....I can't wait for softwater now! :)

Cheers,

Colin

I haer ya on the softwater I haven't fished since december :wallbash:

When I was at the counter, I asked the guy if they had any of them left and he said "do we have any left???... of course we do!!" kind of like I asked him a stupid question.....then he looked at the shelf and said "hmmmm, they were right there this morning." I was thinking, great just my luck...none left. He did find one on another shelf after a few minutes looking, so I'm thinking that they don't have many left.......I could be wrong though.

Edited by ckrb2007