Found the Walleyes Today

Leecher

I've been on the hunt for eyes the past couple of weeks without any success...

That makes two of us........ :wallbash::wallbash:

I`ll be heading to Ste-Marie next saturday for the morning bite............Moving up to 31 Mile Lake for some whities and OOS Lakers .

Your more than welcome to join B)B)

Nice eyes BTW

That makes two of us........ :wallbash::wallbash:

I`ll be heading to Ste-Marie next saturday for the morning bite............Moving up to 31 Mile Lake for some whities and OOS Lakers .

Your more than welcome to join B)B)

Nice eyes BTW

Thanks Paul!!! Them eyes were on the flat yesterday (10' - 12' fow) and the bite was very short. Caught them back to back B)

Would be happy to join you next Saturday... I still have a few salties in the freezer ;)

Let me know the details

I for one have always been a big fan of the evening bite over the morning bite. I still fish both as I am well aware of the benefits of the morning bite. I just love fishing as the sun goes down and I visualize as it gets darker how the world comes into focus for the walleye. In the morning it seems I am in a rush to catch fish as the bite wanes, but in the evening it is just heating up.

I totally agree with what you are saying for the evening bite :thumbsup_anim: I think when the sun is setting on the horizon is the best time for eyes but the area I'm fishing is a big weedy flat, about 10' to 12' fow and think walleyes come to feed in the morning but leave to other grounds in the afternoon or when the sun is setting :blink:

I could be wrong but this is what I've noticed so far and will target them in the morning for that fact :) Got to love when they come out to play B)