Some Fish, and what I've been doing all year...

archie_james_c

Well for the few (if any) people who were wondering where I went, my lifes been pleasently busy with me starting College full-time for a 2 year Millwright course and working the industrial labour thing on the weekends.

Moose and Deer season went by in a flash, saw one buck, no shot. Not a single moose was spotted in the whopping 3 days I had time to hunt the big buggers.

Bought one of these to extend my hunting season and fend off the cabin fever...

003-2.jpg

Been hunting for those stupid bug eyed green trout through the ice...only got 2, 4 pounders under my belt, along with about 4 million pike :rolleyes:

180527_10150127918877806_508462805_7877296_5709230_n.jpg

Even managed to get up into LSPP for 2 days. I didn't fair well with only 3 pan sized specks and a lost "nice one" at the hole. My fishin partner wrangled this nice Laker out though along with another slightly smaller one the next day....in 5 feet of water :o...

181948_496625187044_516162044_6550690_6098413_n.jpg

So thats been my fall/winter so far. I'm taking February off to buy an HDS-7 and some more rods/reels/tackle that I'll need for the upcoming Walleye season. :thumbsup_anim:

Nice fish. Laker out of 5 feet eh, pretty cool. What kind of bow is that?

Yah, I really thought he had a PB Speck on the line when I seen the handle of his rod straight up out of the hole thrashing around :clapping: . Thats an 09' Admiral.

Nice!

Beauty laker forsure.

Tried to get up to LSPP yesterday but the OPP had a road block at Heyden due to the weather.

I wonder how much snow the park was nailed with... Heyden had a fresh, foot of snow at 5:30am yesterday!

TDunn

There was close to 2 feet in there last weekend...definitely gonna be snowshoe territory from here on out :mellow:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I wonder how much snow the park was nailed with... Heyden had a fresh, foot of snow at 5:30am yesterday!

anders might be able to verify this, but wawa got literally nothing when we got hammered yesterday... they're starting to get it today though, and tomorrow looks like they'll get hit.

i was gonna head up there saturday, but with the snow coming i think i'll just sit my butt on the ski doo instead.