TomTom 335S

ADB

Just left Shopper's Drug Mart (Richmond Hill - Bayview & 16th).

They had the TomTom 335S on sale for $99.99. They sell it regularly at $179.99. For comparison's sake, Future Shop sells it for $169.99.

I tried to find it in their online flyer, but it's not threre. So, call your local store before you go over.

I'm a fan of Garmin, but at that price you can't go wrong.

http://www.tomtom.com/en_us/products/car-navigation/xl-335-series/

The hardest workout I gave my Garmin Nuvi (new to me last year) was finding my way around Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington DC, on a holiday. It was absolutely indispensable. Even when I occasionally screwed up the instructions it gave me (completely my fault) it would give me a re-calculated route that worked.

They're an amazing machine.

I was driving an Interstate and wanted to find a liquor store in upper NY State before crossing back into Canada. I typed in "liquor" and it gave me directions to four or five liquor stores within a 10 mi. radius.

I wasn't chatting up pretty girls on street corners; my wife was with me. :D

Thanks for the heads up.... I keep giving them a thought, but I've made it this far in life reading a paper map and asking pretty girls on street corners where to go... so hard to give that up! lol

Haha...but the the unit can tell you how to find the pretty girls (bars, strip clubs...) :whistling:

Price match at FS or BB? get an additional 10% off the price difference!

If it was advertised then that would be sweet.

Edited by ADB