Bay of Quinte ice fishing derby weekend - Pictures

Shaun Rickard

This weekend I attended the annual 3 day Merland Park ice fishing derby in Picton. What a great weekend! Some of the crazy buggers even fished naked from the waist up on Saturday! Great prizes, great food, great activities, great guys and great times.

If anyone is interested, or perhaps were there, you can see many of the pictures on our Facebook fan page: Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures

Cheers,

Shaun

Edited by Shaun R.

Shaun, allow me to be the first to say it looks like you had a great day on the ice!! Thansks for taking the time to share this with me.Awsome pics of what looks like and awesome day. I like the topless fishing. Kinky stuff !!!whistling.gif

Thanks Paul! The winner of the 'No shirt fish off' actually won a $1500 prize package for his trouble (first guy to land a fish), not bad for catching a 4oz Perch, so it was worthwhile to have goose bumps and erect nipples for a few minutes LOL!

Cheers,

Shaun

Thanks Paul! The winner of the 'No shirt fish off' actually won a $1500 prize package for his trouble (first guy to land a fish), not bad for catching a 4oz Perch, so it was worthwhile to have goose bumps and erect nipples for a few minutes LOL!

Cheers,

Shaun

rofl2.gifrofl2.gif and skeeter said I was a sick puppy !!!rofl2.gifrofl2.gif