Freezn Morn w/ CC

young_one

Went out this morning with CC to a local hotspot. Lots slush and the temperature was FREEZING. I learnt a lot from CC, what a great guy! If you ever get a chance to go fish with him, HIGHLY recommend. I didn’t catch any fish, but it was definitely a good start. I had to bite off the ice cover on my float every now and then. At one point, I had to lick the ice off my hook! Ironically, my Fireline Crystal was literally becoming Iceline. I really like the new Fireline, its got all the great features like the reviews said, but it also camouflaged with the “ice lily pads”. Unsurprisingly, CC put on a great show for me, 2 fish in 4 hrs when I was there, and more I left. It was like Saturday morning fishing show, live show and one-on-one private lesson. I thought the highlight was the hook set on the 2nd hen, CC was melting/licking the rod tip and all of a sudden, float disappeared, “FISH!” Quote: “when ever your doing something else,(try something new) like taking a piss or whatever, you catch a fish!”

I left around 1045ish, cause it was way TOO COLD. Usually I can tie a Parlamor know blindfolded in 10sec, it today it took me 2min.

Hmmm gonna go out again sometime this week, I'm hooked!

n505661706_34005_6235.jpg

Fish don't jump this time of the yr, :mellow: Less exciting, but its still a fish.

n505661706_34006_6513.jpg

CC doing what he does best.

n505661706_34007_6798.jpg

Thanks CC, 20 years from now, maybe I'll eventually outcatch you, but for the record, I'm still at zero. (now which book store carrries Jim.B - Steelhead :glare: )

- Will.C

WAS GRETA TO SHARE A DRIFT WITH YA BRO!!! TO BAD YA MISSED THAT HUGE HEN!!! SHE WAS A BEAUTY!!!

IM PRETTY SURE CHAPTERS CARRIES IT AND ALOT OF FISHING STORES DO AS WELL!!!

IF YA WANNA HOLD OUT YOU CAN BORROW MY COPY NEXT TIME WE HEAD OUT!!!

TILL THEN JUST READ AS MUCH AS YA CAN!!! THE NET IS FULL OF RESOURCES!!

SCOTT