Humminbird 345c problem

KelfuN

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone here are familiar with Humminbird sonars..

I was on the ice today and all of a sudden the sonar goes blank, so i gave it a reboot. After it has rebooted it gave me "transducer not connected" and goes right to demo mode. Ever since then I couldn't get it back to normal! Could it be a defective transducer? I just picked up this unit last month and it would really be a pain in the rear end if I had to send it out for repairs already :wallbash:

Thanks!

Thanks for the offer! Im just going back to where I bought it and see what they'll do for me.

Vic, your 585 ducer doesn't fit mine? :D

Your right your 345 is only a single 200 kHz beam & the dual beam is not the transducer you need.

As for "Im just going back to where I bought it and see what they'll do for me" I hope it works for you but don't hold your breath.

Your manual should state: PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO STORE FOR SERVICE

Call: 1-800-633-1468

or www.humminbird.com & click Support

Although I have never required to go this route I've heard they will give you a North bay # to call. All reports I've seen are that North Bay # will look after you quite well.

Your right your 345 is only a single 200 kHz beam & the dual beam is not the transducer you need.

As for "Im just going back to where I bought it and see what they'll do for me" I hope it works for you but don't hold your breath.

Your manual should state: PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO STORE FOR SERVICE

Call: 1-800-633-1468

or www.humminbird.com & click Support

Although I have never required to go this route I've heard they will give you a North bay # to call. All reports I've seen are that North Bay # will look after you quite well.

Hummingbird 345c

Woodsman, it should be a dual beam model.