Sign in to follow this  
Stoty

Restoule Provincial Park

Does anyone know where I can get a map of Restoule Lake (Provincial Park)?

I checked (and emailed) Jack at Adventure Fishing Maps, but I'm not sure if they have it or not as its not listed on their website.

Any help is much appreciated!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Fishing in Mew Lake - Algonquin park - HELP!

Has anyone fished in Mew Lake?  This is going to be my First experience, but I'm wondering if its worth dropping in a line while camping.. Thanks 

in General Discussion

• Mikisew provincial park

Anyone been to Mikisew provincial park?  I was a little late booking sites for camping this season and Mikisew seemed to be the only decent choice remaining for August long weekend.  My main concern is mosquitoes but hopefully by the mosquitoes should be less??? Asking because we are camping with 2 families with small children and want to be prepared just in case.   Any other tips regarding this park would be appreciated. Same for fishing related tips or advice.   Thanks

in General Discussion

• Algonquin park ice out date

With the crazy April weather this year what date would you guys expect ice out for Algonquin park.My guess would be May 5

in General Discussion

• Woodland Caribou Park Rant

Ive known Harlan for a long time... when he says he gave it all up to move from the south to live and work in that park, hes being honest.  Hes built a successful business, that personally I envy.  Its hard when your protest has to come to this..  Its a long rant.. but someone somewhere needs to be accountable  

in General Discussion

• Planing to go for fishing in Algonquin park

Hello guys, I am planning to spend my next weekend in Algonquin Park. The two days I am going to spend hiking and fishing and there is no other plan other than these. So I am searching for a place to stay in and around Algonquin Park from where it will be easy for me to go hiking and fishing. So here are my questions, Can someone please suggest me a lodge or cottages in Algonquin Park near to any fishing spot? Do you think Killarney lodge will be a good option? I heard, only lu

in General Discussion