The Last Gift

mercman

Well, i just got back from my annual tradition of purchaseing my last gift at the last minute.Always a gift for the wife, and always my most favorite time of the year.

As always, the parking lot was full to overflowing.In the store people,mostly guys on the last "Oh Crap i forgot a gift" mission.whistling.gif

Usually its the jewellery counter,and i wasnt disapponted.All the guys there looked scared stiff.One guy just bought a ring without asking the size or anything.Ya that one.....Just give me a box, i'll get my daughter to wrap it. If she doesnt like it can she bring it back......if thats not her birthstone, can she change it to another one.....clapping.gif

Clothing dept, samething.Guys were grabing stuff and putting it in there carts without even looking at the size,no to mention the color.mellow.gif But the best is the 'deer caught in a headlight' look.w00t.gif Every guy that i passed, was looking in someone elses cart,trying to get ideas for themselves.

Last minute shopping is where i find Christmas.The Mall music, the smiling faces,the empty shelves,and everyone you meet says MERRY CHRISTMASsanta.gif

So youve seen me there as well!tease.gif

Not this time, 20 min in and out, and done! New wally world xmass shopping record!

The big gift shes gonna get is I GOT A HUGE RAISE!

Honey go shop for a new bigasshat.gif TV!

Boy oh Boy, she will be pissed at me untill I break the good news!