Hey Bernie

misfish

Today I bumped my power steering box of a rock. :wallbash: It,s leaking abit on the bottom.I was told the seal broke.It,s will be ok til I get it in for fix,en on Monday.

My question is,is it a ford order product only?

Thanks

Brian

Edited by BrianB

No crack Paul. I looked myself.It,s coming right from the seal.Must of bunked it right on the bolt and jammed it up.I did phone the boneyard, but there seems to be a lack of ford parts.Something about "built tough",if you dont abuse them. :whistling::whistling:

This maybe my last fixs for the ole girl.I just cant bring myself to having payments for a new one.Buying used is just crazy.They want just as much almost.

Today I bumped my power steering box of a rock. wallbash.gif It,s leaking abit on the bottom.I was told the seal broke.It,s will be ok til I get it in for fix,en on Monday.

My question is,is it a ford order product only?

Thanks

Brian

your better off getting a reman steering box from a supplier. Barton auto supply and hamilton auto supply have decent prices! Ive changed plenty of them, esp fords! And theres possibly more damage done to it than just a seal! Esp if your alignments out of whack!