Bay of Quinte Walleye - Ontario tribs Rainbows - Niagara River Steelhead

Shaun Rickard

For those of you that missed these shows, or might be bored on this wet and windy Sunday, or perhaps you're a newbie thinking of heading out float fishing for Trout on Ontario tributaries, Walleye fishing on the Bay of Quinte or drifting for Steelhead on the Niagara River, if so feel free to check out the full length episodes of Urban Outdoor Adventures S2 for free by following the link below. We shot the episodes in October thru January covering topics relevant to the time of year:

Urban Outdoor Adventures full length episodes

We just finished uploading these episodes and hope to have more posted soon for those of you that are interested.

Cheers,

Shaun

Just watched the Niagara River and Toronto Islands shows...really good stuff with some useful tips. I was yak fishing the island yesterday and had a few follows and nibbles, but no takers. Heading to Queenston to fish the Niagara in a couple of weeks with Bassive. Thanks for posting these. Good luck with future shows.

Just watched the Niagara River and Toronto Islands shows...really good stuff with some useful tips. I was yak fishing the island yesterday and had a few follows and nibbles, but no takers. Heading to Queenston to fish the Niagara in a couple of weeks with Bassive. Thanks for posting these. Good luck with future shows.

Thanks yakpiker, would love to get out in a kayak one day, I think I'd need a big model to carry me though lol!

Cheers,

Shaun