Oct Chrome

Rustic-Fisher

Fished a few hours and managed a number of these in the 3-4lb range...

Lost a few decent ones in this stuff

Was nice to see a few guys coming out of the bush in the area I fish designated a "no kill zone" each carrying a few fish. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Talked with them and let em no about the regs, pleaded stupid and then carried on. Weird they seemed upset that I snapped a pic of them and their trophies ...LOL

Anyways looks like Bows are in the Tribs fairly good so enjoy your season.

R

I know which river that is and yes I've seen people carrying fish out of there as well after they posted signs everywhere that Rainbows are all catch and release. What can you do, can't do too much, just hope most people respect these rules and regulations.

Nice RF.

There are definitely some nice ones around already...here are a few from last week, including a 29" hen that tried her best to get into similar lumber that's in your pic!

P.S. - Mikey...you shouldn't have split early on Sunday! :whistling:

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Wow!! Nice fish and yes they love the lumber, just picked up my order of hooks for the season and in that river I am sure I 'll go through over half of the 1000 hooks LOL.

Hey Wallacio, bet you I've walked way past that jungle and around the bend, lol. The reason why I like that river over some of the other ones, is because of that cover and the fish seem to be smarter, as soon as you hook them they'll take off and go right for that cover

Yep, they have an uncanny ability to make an immediate dash for the trees when hooked. That's just one of the reasons why it's a favourite of mine. Lack of crowds, some of the hardest fighting fish in the province, good numbers even when other rivers are low and clear are just a few others. That said, posted land seems to be more and more prevalent...it's unfortunate that a few inconsiderate individuals who leave garbage and don't respect landowners' property end up ruining it for the rest of us.

Yep, they have an uncanny ability to make an immediate dash for the trees when hooked. That's just one of the reasons why it's a favourite of mine. Lack of crowds, some of the hardest fighting fish in the province, good numbers even when other rivers are low and clear are just a few others. That said, posted land seems to be more and more prevalent...it's unfortunate that a few inconsiderate individuals who leave garbage and don't respect landowners' property end up ruining it for the rest of us.

Yep you are totally right Wallacio, I've walked a whole lot of km's on that river, and it is a beautiful river, however there's seems to be garbage left by people which annoys me as well.

The steel do fight damn hard, probably right about being the hardest fighting fish in the province.

Fish On