how would you aproach this pond

walleye_man

so i am heading out tomorow for some browns and im hopeing we get one or two and stop catching all the little bass that are in there

the pond is a basic little basin with a strem going into it and one leaving it last year we had some luck getting them on spinners but this year absolutly nothing but bass

what should i try to stop catching the bass and latch onto a brownie

all input is greatly appreciated

thanks alot guys

SRT8 thanks for not jumping on the guy, but asking him to check the regs(one of the other sites I post on is that way).

The stocked lakes/ponds in our area are open yr round for browns.

Hard to go wrong with a good ol Mepps black fury. If their shy tip it with a tiny piece of worm.

Sunrise and sunset are peak times.

Be stealthy :ninja: .

DSCN1978.jpg

SRT8 thanks for not jumping on the guy, but asking him to check the regs(one of the other sites I post on is that way).

The stocked lakes/ponds in our area are open yr round for browns.

Hard to go wrong with a good ol Mepps black fury. If their shy tip it with a tiny piece of worm.

Sunrise and sunset are peak times.

Be stealthy :ninja: .

DSCN1978.jpg

Nice that would be fun catchin them through the ice I know the regs for my area pretty good but saw he's from Ottawa which I have no clue about the reg. nice stocker brown.

Nice that would be fun catchin them through the ice I know the regs for my area pretty good but saw he's from Ottawa which I have no clue about the reg. nice stocker brown.

They are lots of fun though the ice. I would post a few pics but I dont want to hijack Walleye_man's post.

That was my first brown. Stocker??? What rounded out tail? :whistling:;)

so i am heading out tomorow for some browns and im hopeing we get one or two and stop catching all the little bass that are in there

the pond is a basic little basin with a strem going into it and one leaving it last year we had some luck getting them on spinners but this year absolutly nothing but bass

what should i try to stop catching the bass and latch onto a brownie

all input is greatly appreciated

thanks alot guys

I was fishing for them the other night Chevy. Try leadcore, 4 colours and small spoons and spinners.