Renting a Pontoon

EC1

Good Afternoon all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where it's still possible to rent a pontoon for a day? The preferred locations would be in the Kawartha's and maybe I'll even be willing to drive out to the Rideau Waterways.

I can't do smaller boats as I need to take about 4 - 5 people total onto the same boat, as I'm the only one with a boaters license.

And am I looking at fully booked rentals at this time of year, or should there be some rentals available just walking in without advanced notice?

Thanks in Advance !

Good Afternoon all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where it's still possible to rent a pontoon for a day? The preferred locations would be in the Kawartha's and maybe I'll even be willing to drive out to the Rideau Waterways.

I can't do smaller boats as I need to take about 4 - 5 people total onto the same boat, as I'm the only one with a boaters license.

And am I looking at fully booked rentals at this time of year, or should there be some rentals available just walking in without advanced notice?

Thanks in Advance !

Plank Road Marina on Rice rents pontoons:

http://www.plankroadcottages.com/

They shouldn't be booked at all. I would just give them a call a few days beforehand. Plus, I think they have two pontoons.

Good Afternoon all,

Thanks in Advance !

If you are intrested in going on the St. Lawrence River I know Gilbert Marine (613) 342-3462

in Brockville has a 20-24 ft toon. I have used it myself a couple of times, and then I figured I better buy my own boat for the amount I was renting it.

Thanks for the help guys.

We're pretty set on it being an entire family thing, I think I should have mentioned this would be a fishing trip :P

Might not go all the way to brockville, as I was thinking of somewhere as far as being along highway 15 and 30k's within the 401.

Will look at the Rice lake spot, I'll tell you guys how it ends up going.

Edited by EC1