Fishing guides in Toronto?

bananaweed

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting someone to show my wife and I around a fishing spot in or near Toronto. We've mainly been shore fishing and wanna try something different. I've never caught a pike, walleye, or musky, but would love to!

Do you guys know someone that'd be able to take us out on a lake for the day? We have some fishing gear, but it's just beginner stuff from Walmart. :)

Leave me a post or PM, thanks!

-Tu

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting someone to show my wife and I around a fishing spot in or near Toronto. We've mainly been shore fishing and wanna try something different. I've never caught a pike, walleye, or musky, but would love to!

Do you guys know someone that'd be able to take us out on a lake for the day? We have some fishing gear, but it's just beginner stuff from Walmart. :)

-Tu

Tu theres Three ( now that was fun to say )

Port Credit has several...

Welcome to the board ...

Good Luck

Welcome to the board TU

Many of the people here would be happy to show you what they know (which is quite alot) and share the expenses of a trip. Look at the people who live close to you and send them a Hello P.M. you can go from their...

Art

-Tu

Call Taro from Fish City Tours - 647-278-5780, Super fun dude, great guide, Really knows how to get those BIG pike around T.O!!!

Good Luck,

• 1 month later...