Mississauga Lake

Andy

I will have an opportunity to fish Mississauga Lake NE of Bobcaygeon in the coming week. I have never been and have a few general questions.

Any idea what is available re; species? I assume both types of bass, and I've heard lake trout, but what about pike and/or musky?

Am I correct in assuming it has the potential for pickeral on shoals, similar to the north end of Pigeon, Lovesick and Stony?

My GPS doesn't have a map for it. Any idea of there if maps are available at nearby stores?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Andy

I will have an opportunity to fish Mississauga Lake NE of Bobcaygeon in the coming week. I have never been and have a few general questions.

Any idea what is available re; species? I assume both types of bass, and I've heard lake trout, but what about pike and/or musky?

Am I correct in assuming it has the potential for pickeral on shoals, similar to the north end of Pigeon, Lovesick and Stony?

My GPS doesn't have a map for it. Any idea of there if maps are available at nearby stores?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Andy

Only bass and lake trout. Check the regs before you fish, they have some special seasons on the lake trout. They are very protected in that lake. I think it's the Haliburton Gold strain.