Niagara River Walleye (PB)

Guest LivingLegend

Guest LivingLegend

I actually set the hook on these beauties back in May, just thought I'd post them anyways. 1st Walleye came in at 8.5lbs, just when I thought it couldnt be a better night I brought in the 2nd at 10lbs.

Sorry about the pic's but I had to use my cell which wouldnt let me download to computer so i actually had to take a picture of my cell phone pics so i could put them in the computer......

Just got my curadoE7 baitcaster reel in so Im excited to get out there and give it a try, hopefully with some good hits!Gonefishing.gif

L8R!

post-7030-128504445428_thumb.jpg

post-7030-128504451525_thumb.jpg

Those are nice big walleye. The Canadian record walleye was caught in the Niagara at 22lbs 4 ounces many years ago, a salmon troller accidently snagged one in 1987 at 25 lbs.

A world record might be there, maybe you can catch it :o:Gonefishing:

Guest LivingLegend

Those are nice big walleye. The Canadian record walleye was caught in the Niagara at 22lbs 4 ounces many years ago, a salmon troller accidently snagged one in 1987 at 25 lbs.

A world record might be there, maybe you can catch it ohmy.gifGonefishing.gif

Nice! Im gonna go back and try and break that record!!rolleyes.gif

Guest LivingLegend

Just send a picture message (SMS) from your phone to your email address.

Instead of sending the "text message" to a phone #, send it to your email address.

It works!!!!

No go, it doesnt work. I have a company phone and there are restrictions, thats why I had to take pictures of the cell phone and then download from my camera......

Guest LivingLegend

Hey,

Those are some fat eyes, congrats.

I am not from NOTL area and have only fished the Niagara river once for Smallmouths, I think we launched near Lewiston at the free launch.

Are we talking about the same waters?

Cheers,

Chad

Ya pretty much, I was actually off shore fishing too! Am thinking of heading back down soon and tossing out some glow spoons, hey ya never know just like those beasty walleye that decided to feast.....laugh.gif

Guest LivingLegend

Nice catch. clapping.gif The walleye are definitely in the river but I seldom target them. Usually they would come as accidental catch while drifting minnows for steelhead.

A nice accident i must say............w00t.gif