Puslinch lk , grrrr

vinnimon

Okay Guys, ive ranted as well as others on my last thread.I havent heard from GRCA at all!

BUT! I spoke to a co worker today,he is very good freinds with the owners of the ski instructors(i wont mention names) and he has donated to the fish a thon as well! He is a ski instructor as well there!

I approached him and ask what the pro

blem was with fisherman and them!

Well, the problem lies with the asshat.gif that dont respect private property and what this school has to offer.People are paying good dollars and I understand that.As for the fisherman, like us, some have abused what they offer(boat ramp and access).

I had a good chat about this with my co worker,Some people(fisherman) are tying off to bouys,anchoing off on some of their runs(there are three of them).Leaving junk around esp when ice fishing is in season!

He has donated to the fish a thon before I approached him about this issue!

He has also apologized to me personally, about my discomforts in a canoe and to my group,US,OFC community.

So an official apology has been made to me and my group(OFC)by the instuctor at Mcclintocks!Keep it clean and respect each others space!

Im glad that I brought it up and so was he!thumbsup_anim.gif

And if your hungry theres a great restaurant next door!thumbsup_anim.gif I used to fish while waitng for my order,a little tip went a long waythumbsup_anim.gif

Im glad I brought it up,all ends well for us respectful fisher guys and gals!

Well, the problem lies with the Posted Image that dont respect private property and what this school has to offer.People are paying good dollars and I understand that.As for the fisherman, like us, some have abused what they offer(boat ramp and access).

I had a good chat about this with my co worker,Some people(fisherman) are tying off to bouys,anchoing off on some of their runs(there are three of them).Leaving junk around esp when ice fishing is in season!

We all are guilty of something or other. Glad to hear that concerns have been aired and perhaps those that fish and those that ski the lake will now be somewhat harmonized.

Happy fishing :Gonefishing:

We all are guilty of something or other. Glad to hear that concerns have been aired and perhaps those that fish and those that ski the lake will now be somewhat harmonized.

Happy fishing Gonefishing.gif

True, we all are somehow guilty of something or other!As they are the only access as well as lakeside restaurant to the lake,a little respect can go a long way!