By tomorrow!! Two dogs need new home or foster till a home is found.

bigfish1965

45383_461768927268_530542268_6531553_182264_n.jpg

Via a friend on Facebook, I have found these two gorgeous dogs in dire need of either a new home or a foster home till a new home can be found.

They are both 8 yrs old (brother and sister) and have been together their whole lives so obviously the attachment is strong. I am waiting contact info and this is what I was sent about the dogs and their predicament.

Well my friend ended up having to move into a place that didn't allow pets at very short notice so my dad has taken them in for a while. But my dad is ill and can't take care of them so we are looking for a home for them. He has spent over a month trying to find them a home with no luck.

So, they are two Huskey Shepherds who are really loving and friendly. Brother and sister, almost 8 yrs old. They do not do well separated at all. They have all their shots and are well behaved once they adapt to their

environment.

They need to be out of my dads place by Sunday because he is going away and I can't come home to watch them...so even a foster would be GREATLY appreciated!

They are currently located in Jacksons Point. If there are any other questions just post them here! :)

Thank you!

I can see what I can do, but 1 day notice makes it dang near impossible. I'm in a rural area and know a lot of people with farms. That could be a suitable foster (unless they have the husky trait to run).

I agree that they cant be split up, I've seen dogs die immediately after their "buddy" dies on more than one occasion. That's a bond you can't mess with.

Regardless. keep me updated. I probably won't be able to string anything together by tomorrow, but if you found an interim person, I might be able to help after.

Best of Luck,

Ryan

I would be willing, on a foster type basis, and I would expect the owner to find a permanent home.... however Sunday is not doable... should a permanent owner not be found I will return the dogs back to the owner after one month. I/we are located in Hamilton. the owness is on the dogs owner to find them suitable accommodation, i can help out for a bit... but will not assume permanent possession of the dogs.

G

I would be willing, on a foster type basis, and I would expect the owner to find a permanent home.... however Sunday is not doable... should a permanent owner not be found I will return the dogs back to the owner after one month. I/we are located in Hamilton. the owness is on the dogs owner to find them suitable accommodation, i can help out for a bit... but will not assume permanent possession of the dogs.

G

YOU!!! are a good person. Did you see the contact info Rick posted ?

Edited by Jewelbee