Here a few more Picture from August

spinnerbaitking

Always nice to tag another fish, previous trip I forgot my Reading glasses & really can't see the # on the Tags with out them

PICT0404.jpg

Eugenia with a 18.5" Lmbass on a Zero off a house boat

PICT0408.jpg

One of Trent's caught that day, 1st ever caught on a top water just a cheap Pop R imitation he was happy

PICT0411.jpg

30.25" Musky caught on a Strike King Titanium Quad blade Spinnerbait, 1000's of 1.5" to 2" minnows in the water around our feet so we down sized our lures

PICT0414.jpg

Here's another 1st for these guys a 30" Musky on a Ripplin Red Fin, I just landed a 2lb Smallie when it hit right beside us

PICT0415.jpg

One of the nice Smallies caught that day by Darcy & I

PICT0416.jpg

The icing on the cake with this 37" Musky caught on a XPS jerk bait slow trolled behind the canoe paddling to our exit point, We just went threw a big boulder field when my rod bent I had a hard time getting my rod out of the holder & i thought I'm snagged but when I got the rod in my hands I knew the fight was on, I let out a lod roar so the couple that was in front of us would know I had a nice one on, Darcy had the net in the water 4 times before he netted it, 3 runs away from the canoe & one under it, Dave & Bonnie made it back to see the end of the fight & when it was all said & done there was one treble on the out side of the mouth holding on

PICT0418.jpg

This little guy was nice to see the future looks good as long as the people practice Catch Photo & Release

PICT0421.jpg

Eugenia after the watching the College Tourney we went back out & I caught this 19.5" on a Flip'n Jig

PICT0422.jpg

Tight Lines

Richard