Does Anyone Use Twitter As a Fishing Resource?

BillsTheBassMan

Hello Everybody,

Well, I've never really understood the twitter phenomenon, but I know that people use twitter to some effectiveness for several different aspects. I decided that I may be able to use it as a fishing resource and signed up today. I have found some pages that appear to be useful, but there is A LOT of crap to wade through (no my kind of wading).

I am wondering if anyone on here uses Twitter as a fishing resource and if they have any good fishing page suggestions.

Ryan

I don’t use twitter but pretty much any source of info can be used for uncovering the mysteries and complexities found in the world of fishing.

I’m currently developing a Nash equilibrium game theory matrix for carp fishing in competitive environments (like tournaments). I knew 4yrs of business school and studying managerial economics would come in handy one day.

I’ve watched sniper training videos to better learn how to move and conceal myself in the forest along gin clear trout streams. Study something that does something well (even if he/she/it isn’t related to fishing) and benchmark yourself against it – From my 3rd yr consulting management text book :thumbsup_anim:

I’m also studying the ancient art of meditation and tai chi so that I will one day uncover mystical powers within myself which will enable me to understand and communicate with fish :D

Be a sponge and absorb every detail you can. Think of yourself as being a part of the Matrix and then bend the rules...I know Kung fu B):lol:

I don’t use twitter but pretty much any source of info can be used for uncovering the mysteries and complexities found in the world of fishing.

I’m currently developing a Nash equilibrium game theory matrix for carp fishing in competitive environments (like tournaments). I knew 4yrs of business school and studying managerial economics would come in handy one day.

Be a sponge and absorb every detail you can. Think of yourself as being a part of the Matrix and then bend the rules...I know Kung fu B):lol:

I might start using it to figure out what the heck MJL is talking about :blink:

I don't think any of those sites are of any particular use except maybe for shut-ins or people who don't have anyone to talk to. But that's just my opinion.

lol, your the root admin on a fishing site, talking jive about "shut-ins" on social media sites ??

just sayin'.