My quick 1 1/2 day up at the Camp Report..

I got a call this weekend from an old buddy that wanted to know if I'd like to meet him up at his camp for a bit of fishing, ATV'ing and slinging some pops back for a couple of days :shock: ......my reply was-----> HELL YA!!

I threw a few things in the truck and took off yesterday morning...I helped with a few repairs to the camp that my buddy was tasked with and then we went out and played for the remainder of yesterday and the entire morning today...

"dog days of August" :?: .......not that bad!!....caught lots of 12" specks and this years stock of bows...

I did however manage to coax this beauty teenage male into hammering one of the many flies I tried presenting this morning.....

IMG_0377.jpg

Some other scenic photos from my quick 1 1/2 day get-away....

Mirror like reflection on the water.....

IMG_0371.jpg

Our hungry buddy.....

IMG_0366.jpg

Another hungry buddy....

IMG_0361.jpg

I'm in heaven.....

IMG_0364.jpg

This last picture is DISGUSTING!!! :twisted: :evil: ........we rode the ATV's to a few of our old trout stomping grounds and I was appalled at what I saw at one of lakes we used to camp on!!!!!!......What would possess someone to do this to a prestine area????????.......If only we could catch these IDIOTS in the process :evil: :twisted: :evil: :x

IMG_0380.jpg

What a great looking fish that is! And what a perfect place to relax! You're right about that last pic though. What a sharp contrast to every other pic in the report. Glad you had a good time.

Really great pictures and report, except for the last one. I don't know what is wrong with people. Didn't their parents teach them not to litter? You're right, its disgusting.

Joey

+1 .... nasty nasty nasty stuff ... that lake looks absolutely amazing!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

When I went camping a month ago in algonquin with two friends we were hiking on a 3 hour trail to a natural waterslide. half way I found a freaking case of 24 on the trai! How the hell does someone haul a 24 1.5 hours up a rugged trail!. Beats me! I even hauled it out and my arms were burning when we got back to the truck.

wow - that is a beauty peice of land and water, and a great fish. As for the last one - its acts that which cause private land owners to ban all fisherman. 1 idiot ruins it all - the scenery, the peace and the fishin'.

Guest Johnny Bass

Very nice. Looks like a spring fed lake to me. Crystal clear! Its a shame that people do not have a love for and respect for our country's beauty.....More than likely kids....