Mid Weed Wrap-up (TANKS!) *PICS*

You lose that bet!! I'll go double or nothing that you do though.......... :wallbash:

The guy can get any tattoo he wants for all I care. I was just saying it was kinda cheesy to get a copy done IMO. I don't have any tatts, but I've spent a long time building my own design. One of these days I'll actually get it done. Its something thats means something to me, not something I saw in a magazine!!!!

S.

It's funny that this thread turns into an argument about the "lack of originality" of my tattoo. The whole concept of a jumping bass with an angler silhouette is something I'd always wanted, and when I saw that original it was almost to a T of what I had imagined. Take a peak at it and it is very different, I've gone with a very japanese style water design, added the Barrie Spirit Catcher to the backdrop which is representative of my hometown that I love and the sunset backdrop when complete will be very different. It is original to me and I can assure you I spent my "hard earned money" on exactly what I wanted.