To Hanna my cousin who a few years ago saved my moms life a few years ago

mr blizzard

:( You saved my moms life just a few years ago, sadly we had to lay you to rest today. Because of you my son has a grandmother, and I still have a mom. I know you are truly in Heaven and MY DAUGHTER JENNIFER RACHEAL LYNN has another friend in Heaven. Your life was cut off all to short. God Bless. John, Peg and CB.

A tragic loss to all who knew her. I am glad to see you still hold her memories and the gift she gave to you and your mother and the ones who are still around her.As the body leaves it leaves 2 important things the memories and the spirit both will live on in the lucky ones hearts who knew her.

Art

sad.gif You saved my moms life just a few years ago, sadly we had to lay you to rest today. Because of you my son has a grandmother, and I still have a mom. I know you are truly in Heaven and MY DAUGHTER JENNIFER RACHEAL LYNN has another friend in Heaven. Your life was cut off all to short. God Bless. John, Peg and CB.

Sorry to hear of your loss, she truly was an angel always looking out for the ones she loved, and your posting shows she was truly loved as well God Bless you all John Peg and CB