Lake Ontario

FlyGuy5

Been out with Matt Mitchell who run Mitchell's Sportfishing a few in the last couple of weeks. We went out on Saturday morning with clients a Dad and Son and within 10 minutes of having the rods down we hit a good size king. The son who was I think 13/14 years old reel in his first king and biggest fish of his life, he was so stoked about catching this fish it made the day, as well with the Dad he also caught his biggest fish of his life. We were able to get the Dad and Son 7 fish as they only wanted a 3 hour trip. After we dropped them off at the dock it was our turn to go get some king as we both have derby tickets. It was choppy on the lake but we were able to bring in 5 more in 2 1/2 hours on the lake but nothing to bring to the scale. Then went back out Last night to try again to get that derby king and we boated 6/7 fish biggest being 27lbs not big enough. We had a 25lbs king jump right beside the boat I got it on video but it was to far away to really see I tryed taking some still photos from the video so check it out..

Mitchell\'s sportfishing july 10th 2010 001.jpg