boat cover

walleyejack

I am looking for a boat cover for my 16 ft MR Pike Lund, does anyone know of a shop that custom makes them ? I see them on the net from Iboats, and other sites for around 200 us plus shipping, not sure if that is a good deal, seems ok, am in the gta,any help would be appreciated

Thanks Al

I am looking for a boat cover for my 16 ft MR Pike Lund, does anyone know of a shop that custom makes them ? I see them on the net from Iboats, and other sites for around 200 us plus shipping, not sure if that is a good deal, seems ok, am in the gta,any help would be appreciated

Thanks Al

Omar Marine Sales in Barrie does boat covers(705-733-2681). I paid $700 for the cover on my LUND 1775 ProV SE. I use it for trailering, plus I have a cheaper(less than $200) cover from Princess Auto that I use while my boat is in my driveway. Princess Auto carries 2 different makes of boat covers. They say they are trailerable, but I wouldn't trailer with them. Crappy Tire also carries boat covers, I forget the price(approx $200).

If you are going to get a custom cover, make sure you get a good grade of canvas.

sounds good, i will prob make a deal with him. i am off next week so i can drop it out there and get it the next day or so..

thanks for the help

Greg at Covers Unlimited does a fantastic job and like Peps mentioned, it will be done in a day! If he quoted you $650.00, I would think that will be the best you do for a custom made cover.