A SUNDAY MORNING FUNNY

vinnimon

Sorry no pics!

I entered the lot at pier 4 this morning,stopped and talked to a gent that was rigged up for salmon and trout fishing.We chatted for a second,cause he was in a hurry to get out there.I dont blame him at all.

Well his boat was tied off and I was walking along side of him, giving him some info on what colour to try.

Well he entered his boat stepping on his cooler.He then went for one nasty spill on deck.As much as I wanted laugh this morning,I couldnt,Been there and done it.Not fun at all.

Had a little chuckle when I got home,over that and me swimming looking for keys at port hope marina last saturday.

rofl2.gif Sorry man,It was funny to watch!I hope hes ok.

lol this is what happens when a fisherman is to excited to get out there.. my buddy walked off the dock a few weeks ago LOL! he thought he was gonna jump in the boat but for some reason untied it before he got in.. :dunno:

haha i did somthing like that. stepped off a slippery rock edge/island into my boat as a wave was pulling my boat away.. ended up in one awkward position sort of half in half out and was slowly loosing! but i was not letting go and well I was in water over my head.. meanwhile my buddy was to busy killing him self laughing to help me! ended up getting one heck of a soaker and well my buddy ended up grabbin me by the collar and pullin me in. good times to look back on tho, and pretty sure we caught some fish!