Fishing Map

anglers2be11

Hello everybody,

I am heading up to Three Mile Lake in Muskoka. My friends and I enjoy fishing but are all relatively new to the world of fishing. I was thinking if I could get a map of the lake it would be a great help for us. If anybody has a map they can send me please let me know.

Thanks so much.

Three Mile Lake is on Native Land I believe, so you should be able to buy a map on site no problem. You can also check out www.angleratlas.com. They have free maps of some lakes - you might find Three Mile.

I just drove by Three Mile Lake Road yesterday on my way back from vacation!

Three Mile Lake is on Native Land I believe, so you should be able to buy a map on site no problem. You can also check out www.angleratlas.com. They have free maps of some lakes - you might find Three Mile.

I just drove by Three Mile Lake Road yesterday on my way back from vacation!

Far as I can tell, I looked up a few lakes nearby and angler's atlas simply provides a topo map of the area, which is better than nothing I suppose, but not a water level contour map of the lakes.

Adventure Maps has one of Three Mile Lake. They are pretty decent fishing maps, just need to send them a cheque or money order.