LeBaron's and Shimano???

Burtess

I agree, the public can be tough sometimes. I worked retail for many years too.

however, there is no excuse for the attitude that at least some of their staff have displayed in the past.

they would have been fired had they worked where I used to work had they acted so rude, thats for sure.

in my experience at the le baron mississauga location, there is one staff member in particular that I know had a very bad attitude. this person is probably still there.

some of the other staff have been much more helpful and courtious. but its that one person that leaves the bad taste.

I agree though, there pricing can be good, and its nice sometimes to go there and not be swamped with people because most of the time Basspro is a zoo.

I know exactly who you are talking about, I thought the same thing, then I dealt with him on a few things and the guy was surprisingly pleasant to deal with. I can see how his demeanor might turn some people off, but c'mon he's been there for many, many years so he must be doing something right.

Not everyone is as privileged to have an occupation outside of a retail setting - give the guy a chance.