Back from BPS

Ben_Daniels

In the hour since I've posted this I already have buyers remorse....why didn't I spend the extra $60 and get a Curado? :wallbash:... I guess thats why the price points are where they are, to make me buy a curado, Should I go back tomorrow and exchange?

Yup, you should have bought a curado, i have a 201 and a 301, i also have a quantum energy pt, i would take the curado over anything else on the market!! thumbsup_anim.gif

Really? I might go back tomorrow so I guess I should exchange em. They were $7 crankbaits so I expect them to run true! I heard they're good cranks that do run true, I don't mind swapping the hook out....what cranks should I go for? I hate paying the price for rapala's (whih I don't think are good at all) or lucky crafts and as far as deep cranks go, these were the only ones they had in the colors I wanted. They didn't have that great a selection.

-Ben

What cranks should I go for? I've had great success with bomber and storm crank baits. You can get storm bait at a really good price. Nice quality without the high price. Bomber is good. Usually they go on sale and I buy a few.