Trolling smaller lakes

Afraz

Hey Guys,

Alright so my outboard is up and running, bought the mount, gas tank, the boaters card. The works, now i am ready for some serious inflatable based trolling LOL

My question is, where can a guy in a 12 ft sevylor fish hunter 360 troll without having to worry about sudden weather changes, i mean this can happen anywhere. But i was looking for a list of lakes that i could fish with an outboard (not an electric) without getting into trouble with the authorities (day or night, since the 2 HP is noisy). Or having to worry about the lake suddenly turning into death, as may be the case with Lake O and Lake E.

So yeah just a general list of smallish lakes that would be suitable for an inflatable, perferably close to the GTA. I honestly don't care ifi don't catch anything i just want to run around all day having people point at me and say IS THIS GUY NUTS ! LMAO !

Anywho, so yeah..

Oh and can i use an outboard on wilcox, musselman, Preston and proffesors ? what about some of the other kettle lakes close to the G.T.A or within it.

Also would i be able to launch an inflatable at Milne conservation area in Markham ? i am curious to know although i doubt i'd want to fish that ses pool.

Oh and for the final question, once Salmon season rolls along would it be okay for me to sorta troll around the mouth's of streams and rivers with relative safety with regards to getting back to shore in case something crazy happens.

I was hoping to troll the mouth of the rouge, Bronte, Humber w.e all within about an hours drive from Scartown.

Thanks Guys

Afraz