Mattawa Adventure Camp and fish finders

cassandra

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone's been to Mattawa Adventure Camp on the Ottawa River. Looking for something more secluded. Any other good places to stay? I can't find a lot of places for the Ottawa River, which I thought was rather odd.

As well, wondering about fish finders. Does anyone have a favourite? Price range is up to $400.

Thanks!

are you looking for something portable that you can carry around or mount to the boat for more permanent fixture? i use a humminbird pirahnamax 160, its got a dual beam, and im happy with it cause i can take it with me anywhere.. ice fishing, diff boats, ect.. it costed 161.00 at bass pro. if your looking for something more extravagant you could always go with the sonar/gps combo.. can go from around the 400-1000 range.. skies the limit when it comes to marine electronics lol. check the bass pro website or even kajiji listings for used ones if you would like to save some money.

ive got a humminbird piranhamax 220 with a portable conversion kit that i won and have no need for. 100 bucks and its yours.

Not wanting to rain on your parade but wasn't WallMart selling them for about $90.00? Mind you I don't think that included the conversion kit and there would be taxes.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone's been to Mattawa Adventure Camp on the Ottawa River. Looking for something more secluded. Any other good places to stay? I can't find a lot of places for the Ottawa River, which I thought was rather odd.

As well, wondering about fish finders. Does anyone have a favourite? Price range is up to $400.

Thanks!

This is not really secluded but the cottages are decent. fishing is pretty good too. It is right in Mattawa.

http://www.sidturcottepark.com/