GOOD FISHING PARTNER and BAD FISHING PARTNERS

i took a buddy into a portage lake jed never seen and put him on fish all day, driving the trolling motor and spending less time fishing, operating electronics etc. at the end of the day he should have kissed my boots but he told everybody how i didnt catch anything and he outfished me. were still buddies but he has never seen the inside of my boat.

I understand.....not quite the same....but different...

You work your butt off trying to showcase a fishing day with someone who "should appreciate" the circumstances and or success (or sometimes failer) and instead belittles the effort put forth....

Not much you can do with that........Thank God they are far and few in-between.

Bob

I have spent some amazing days on the water... With fish coming into the boat so often you can not grab a sandwich and then gone out with my Brother and Nothing... Absolutely nothing... Odd, we laughed about it often. He was just a fish cooler if there is such a thing. I could call him up and say hey Sonny come down and help us catch bait... the water is rolling with it. He would get there, put the net in the water and we would come up with almost nothing. It was always too funny. We had many laughs over his ability to scare away the fish.

In saying all of that, when he was out on his own or with someone else he always did really well and we had our good days, but the jokes and razzing never ended... It always made for an awesome day!

i took a buddy into a portage lake jed never seen and put him on fish all day, driving the trolling motor and spending less time fishing, operating electronics etc. at the end of the day he should have kissed my boots but he told everybody how i didnt catch anything and he outfished me. were still buddies but he has never seen the inside of my boat.

LOL! Yep last year for a week long trip.

Me and 2 other buddies.. they had no operators card.. So, I did the driving/trolling the entire week.

In the end... not a thank you, zilch! They cought all the fish. ARGH!

Kept telling them.. get your operators card.

I have spent some amazing days on the water... With fish coming into the boat so often you can not grab a sandwich and then gone out with my Brother and Nothing... Absolutely nothing... Odd, we laughed about it often. He was just a fish cooler if there is such a thing. I could call him up and say hey Sonny come down and help us catch bait... the water is rolling with it. He would get there, put the net in the water and we would come up with almost nothing. It was always too funny. We had many laughs over his ability to scare away the fish.

In saying all of that, when he was out on his own or with someone else he always did really well and we had our good days, but the jokes and razzing never ended... It always made for an awesome day!

LOL!

Yep, that sounds like my buddy Morgan...

I really don't want him on the same boat for this years fishing trip. :)